NKUS Lab is a California R&D and product
development subsidiary of Nihon Kohden Corporation. Our office creates
innovative and value-added software solutions that complements the full range of
Nihon Kohden's leading hardware technologies, including patient monitoring
systems and other medical devices.
We have a variety of ways for you to work with top engineers, scientists, and technologies enabling you to meet and exceed your professional goals. You may join us as a full time staff member, full or part-time contractor, or an intern.
Whether you are a seasoned engineer, scientist, new graduate, or have interest in gaining invaluable work experience as an intern, we would like to invite you to view or current Job Openings and send us your resume. If you do not see an opening, and you have an interest in NKUS Lab, please contact us below.
Position Available: Sr. Software Engineer (Contractor/Temporary)
Responsibilities:We are looking for a software engineer to be an integral member of the engineering team that builds advance multi-thread, network centric core technologies to support out current and future product lines.
- 5 years Windows platform development experience
- 5 years of C/C++ software development experience
- 5 years of networking experience
- 3 years of multi-threaded software development experience
- Strong knowledge of network communications protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, Multicast, etc...)
- Experience with Web Services technologies (e.g. SOAP, WSDL, XML)
- Experience encoding and decoding XML data
NKUS Lab, Inc.
Irvine, CA 92618